Mirage Classic - Nailed down installation (7m27)
Before You Begin
- Install floor last when doing renovations.
- Heat your home for at least one week before installation.
- Keep subfloor dry and make sure basement is well ventilated.
- Acclimatize the wood for at least 24 hours before installing.
- Maintain relative humidity between 40% and 50%.
- Use a hygrometer [relative humidity indicator] to check moisture
content in the air to ensure that relative humidity is within the
||Important: Wear your security equipment and maintain a safe environment at all times.
your tools and accessories
subfloor moisture level
that subfloor is appropriate
out the installation
few boxes and lay out boards in the same position they will be installed
line marking the first row
drill, and nail the first row
trimmed boards to start next row
floor stapler as soon as possible
Enjoy your Mirage floor for many years to
In the event of a discrepancy between the information written in this section and the Installation Guide
, the latter shall prevail.