- Real wood boards with a hardwood plywood base, uniform thickness and width, available in 2-9/16 in. [65 mm], 3-5/16 in. [84 mm], 5 in. [127 mm], and 6-1/2 in. [165 mm]
- Manufactured to allow installation anywhere, even over floors with radiant heat systems
[glued onto concrete or stapled over a wood subfloor].
Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba) and
are not recommended on floors with radiant heat systems.
- PerfectScoreTM technology on the back of boards for better glue adhesion and increased flexibility
- Micro-V joint on all four sides of the board, prevents dust and dirt buildup
- All finishes are VOC and formaldehyde free for better air quality
- Can be sanded three to five times for an even longer lasting floor
- Each box contains 6 assorted lengths, up to 69-1/4 in. for great looks and quick installation
- Green approach