- Engineered prefinished hardwood flooring, with tongue and groove edges
- Micro-V bevel [on 4 sides], Sawn hardwood layer 5/32" [4 mm]
- Herringbone features grooves at both ends.
- 2-9/16" and 3-5/16" : 3/8" [10 mm]
- 5" and 6-1/2" wide : 1/2" [13 mm]
||6 assorted lengths per box:
- 2-9/16" width: from 13-3/4" [350 mm] to 46-7/8" [1191 mm]
- 3-5/16" width: from 13-3/4" [350 mm] to 45-3/8" [1152 mm]
- 5" width: from 19” [482 mm] to 60" [1524 mm]
- 6-1/2" width : from 19-11/16" [500 mm] to 69-1/4" [1758 mm]
Herringbone : 2 fixed lengths - 13-3/4" [350 mm] and 17-7/8" [455 mm]
* Available for special orders of at least 500 sq. ft.
|| 2-9/16" [65 mm], 3-5/16" [84 mm], 5" [127 mm], 6-1/2" [165 mm]
|Content per box
- 2-9/16" : 20 sq.ft
- 3-5/16" : 25 sq.ft
- 5" : 25 sq.ft
- 6-1/2" : 25 sq.ft
Herringbone [Length 13-3/4"] : 17.63 sq.ft
Herringbone [Length 17-7/8"] : 15.28 sq.ft
|| Hard Maple, Yellow Birch, Red Oak, American Cherry, American Walnut, Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba), Santos Mahogany [Cabreuva], Sapele, Canadian Breza, Knotty Walnut, Hickory, White Oak R&Q.
Availability depends on width.
||All Mirage Engineered products in Oak, Maple, Yellow Birch, and Canadian Breza are eligible for FSC Mixed Source certification.
- Select & Better (Selection of more uniform wood grain with slight variations in natural shading)
- Exclusive (As found in nature. A complete species color and character range)
- Knotty Walnut (These floors are appreciated for their pronounced color variations. They feature mineral streaks, sound and repaired knots, surface holes, pith, hairline surface cracks, and natural imperfections)
- Sweet Memories - Aged Maple (These floors present pronounced color variations, repaired and sound knots, surface holes, hairline, cracks, mineral streaks, and other character marks)
- Sweet Memories - Handcrafted Oak (These floors present pronounced color variations, open and closed knots, mineral streaks,cracks, surface holes, and other character or milling marks)
- Old Hickory (These floors present pronounced color variations, repaired and sound knots, surface holes, hairline cracks, mineral streaks, and other character marks)
- Old White Oak (These floors present pronounced color variations, repaired and sound knots, surface holes, hairline cracks, mineral streaks, and other character marks)
||Natural, Sonora, Golden, Sierra, Savanna, Colorado, Rich Oak, Montana, Cognac,
Nevada, Auburn, Brass, Terracotta, Bronze, Bali Coco, Alaska,
Greystone, Charcoal, Graphite, Java, Umbria, Vienna, Sambuca, Isla, Urbana, Terra,
Toffee, Truffle, Gingerbread, Brownie, Black Jelly Bean, Carousel, Château, Teddy Bear, Onyx, Henna, Canyon, Colorado, Nougat, Praline
- NanolinxTM : finishing system made of aluminum oxide and nanosilica particle composites suspended in UV cured polyurethane.
- Up to 5 times more wear-resistant than most other finishes on the market.
- UV protection on Natural [without stain], excepting American Cherry, American Walnut, and Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba).
||Cashmere MD or Semi-Gloss
||Stapled or glued down [above, on and below grade]
||Wood, concrete or radiant heat system [with the exception of Brazilian Cherry and Hickory].
||Quick and easy with Mirage Clean maintenance kit
||Residential or light commercial
- Structural lifetime limited warranty
NanolinxTM Original :
- 25-year finish warranty for residential applications
- 3-year finish warranty for light commercial applications
NanolinxMC Commercial (Commercial Grade Finish) :
- Five  years from the date of purchase, on NanolinxTM Commercial finish, when used under commercial conditions, excluding heavy commercial use.
||Dry sawing results in a board that meets the desired thickness, with a fine, straight grain and no pattern repetition.