Mirage offers professionals training sessions on flooring options available on the market. The seminars earn you credits and are registered with associations such as ARIDO, IDC, OAA, SAA, and IDCEC in Canada and AIA (HSW), ASID, IDEC, IIDA, and IDCEC in the United States.
Virtues of wood flooring
This program reviews the advantages of using wood floorings compared to other available options.
After completion of this course, participants will understand:
Length: 1 hour
- The advantages of using wood floorings compared to other available options.
- The environmental aspects of wood.
- Allergies and health problems related to other floor coverings.
- VOC's and other gas emissions.
- Bamboo floors.
- The life cycle of the different products available, lifetime value, and maintenance/price.
- The advantages of wood as a floor covering material.
Specifying the right commercial hardwood floor
This program reviews the history of wood as a floor covering and emphasizes on manufacturing standards of different technologies and format of wood flooring. Also, in depth training on finishes, widths, and physical characteristics will be given to help professionals choose and specify the correct material for each application.
After completion of this course, participants will:
Length: 1 hour
- Know about the history of wood flooring, the flooring options, the market size and the manufacturing process.
- Specify the correct hardwood floor.
- Understand the characteristics of hardwood floors.
If you are interested in attending one of our training sessions, please complete the following fields, and a Mirage representative will contact you shortly to discuss the details and date of the next training session.
Please note that we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of all information entrusted to us by our customers.
For more information, please refer to our Confidentiality Policy