Real hardwood boards.
Real wood over a hardwood plywood base.
Above, on or below grade with radiant heat system.
Glued down over concrete or a recommended wood subfloor
Stapled or nailed down over a recommended wood subfloor
PerfectScore® technology on the back of boards for better glue adhesion and increased flexibility
Micro-V joint on all four sides of the board, prevents dust and dirt buildup
Hypoallergenic finish for a safe environment
Each box contains assorted lengths for great look and quick installation
Can be sanded three to five times for an even longer lasting floor
Boards with uniform thickness and width
- #23 Minimum criteria regarding adhesives for use with Mirage Engineered and Mirage Trubalance Flooring
- #26 Underlay (soundproofing) criteria for glued down installation with Mirage Engineered product (#1)
- #28 Oxidation and color variations in hardwood floors
- #29 Adding a new wood floor next to an existing one or using new flooring for repairs
- #30 Criteria for selecting fasteners (nails and staples) to install Mirage flooring
- #32 In-Store Sample Panels
- #36 Glue Assist with nailed/stapled down method
installation guide >