Real hardwood boards.
Real wood over a hardwood plywood base.
Above, on or below grade with radiant heat system.
Glued down over concrete or a recommended wood subfloor
Stapled or nailed down over a recommended wood subfloor
PerfectScore® technology on the back of boards for better glue adhesion and increased flexibility
Micro-V joint on all four sides of the board, prevents dust and dirt buildup
Hypoallergenic finish for a safe environment
Each box contains assorted lengths for great look and quick installation
Can be sanded three to five times for an even longer lasting floor
|5" (127 mm)||1/2" (13 mm)|
|6 1/2" (165 mm)||1/2" (13 mm)|
Boards with uniform thickness and width
- #23 Minimum criteria regarding adhesives for use with Mirage Engineered and Mirage Trubalance Flooring
- #26 Underlay (soundproofing) criteria for glued down installation with Mirage Engineered product (#1)
- #28 Oxidation and color variations in hardwood floors
- #29 Adding a new wood floor next to an existing one or using new flooring for repairs
- #30 Criteria for selecting fasteners (nails and staples) to install Mirage flooring
- #32 In-Store Sample Panels
- #36 Glue Assist with nailed/stapled down method
installation guide >