A solid product.
Real hardwood boards.
Nailed or Stapled
Above grade and on grade.
Nailed or stapled over a wood subfloor
Classic and timeless beauty
Boards interlock easily for simple installation
Micro-V joint on all four sides of the board, prevents dust and dirt buildup
Hypoallergenic finish for a safe environment
Each box contains random lengths for great looks and quick installation
Can be sanded three to five times for an even longer lasting floor
Boards with uniform thicknesses and widths
- #27 Technical Bulletin regarding the use of vapor retardants over a wooden subfloor or approved OSB
- #28 Oxidation and color variations in hardwood floors
- #29 Adding a new wood floor next to an existing one or using new flooring for repairs
- #30 Criteria for selecting fasteners (nails and staples) to install Mirage flooring
- #32 In-Store Sample Panels
- #36 Glue Assist with nailed/stapled down method
installation guide >