Real hardwood boards.
Fast and easy installation.
Real hardwood boards with a high density fiber core (HDF)
Above, on or below grade with radiant heat systems.
Floor can be installed over concrete, wood subfloor or radiant heat system.
Boards interlock with one quick movement thanks to RightLoc™ technology
Micro-V joint on all four sides of the board, prevents dust and dirt buildup
Hypoallergenic finish for a safe environment
Lengths from 14" to 69" for great looks and quick installation
Boards with uniform thickness and width
- #20 Mirage recommended waterproof acoustic membranes
- #28 Oxidation and color variations in hardwood floors
- #29 Adding a new wood floor next to an existing one or using new flooring for repairs
- #32 In-Store Sample Panels
- #33 Minimum criteria regarding adhesives for use with Lock Flooring
- #34 Underlay (soundproofing) criteria for glued down installation with Mirage Lock product
- #36 Glue Assist with nailed/stapled down method
installation guide >